- Bookings are only confirmed by means of a deposit (or payment) and completed application form.
- The number of applicants per course is limited & acceptance is on a 'first come first serve' basis, provided a completed application form & deposit/payment has been received.
- Course fees may be partially claimed back from medical aid after attendance of the course.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Course dates are subject to a min of 6 participants.
- In the unlikely event of there not being enough people to fill a course, or a course being postponed, you will be notified timeously. New options for dates will be provided & your booking will be automatically transferred accordingly and valid for 12 months thereafter.
- In the event that you are not able to attend a course that you have booked for, your booking may be postponed if notification is received up to 3 weeks prior to course commencement. Bookings will remain valid for 12 months.* Postponements later than 3 weeks will be subject to a 50% course cancellation fee.
- Bookings postponed/cancelled later than 7 working days prior to course commencement will unfortunately have course fee forfeited.
- A suitable replacement for a course will be accepted together with a completed application form within 6 months of your booking.
"The course went beyond my personal expectations. I came thinking that we would mainly be learning about Art Therapy, which we did, but it was a big transformational experience for me which I was not expecting."
Megan Main-Baillie honours Psychology student